You may remember the story of how the devil and a friend of his were walking down the street when they saw ahead of them a man stoop down and pick up something from the ground, look at it, and put it away in his pocket. The friend said to the devil, "What did that man pick up?" "He picked up a piece of Truth," said the devil. "That is a very bad business for you, then," said his friend. "Oh, not at all," the devil replied, "I am going to let him organize it.
I have friends who are Quakers, friends who are Unitarian Universalists, friends who Dialogue in the Bohmian tradition, friends who are Mystics, friends who are Poets, and so many other friends who live lives of wisdom and wonder... this is my account of the meeting with these friends...
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
- Is Reality subjective or objective?
- Nisargadatta makes me laugh
- The ending of opposites, the ending of debate
- Content and Structure, to the Mystic's way of mean...
- Delivery of the "Sacred No"
- Why do we measure?
- Homeless Tom
- Wanye Dyer made a feature flick
- The Devil and Krishnamurti
- Dont let the door hit you...
- Nazim Hikmet
- On Change and Path
- Contemplation and Action
- The End of "Us and Them"
- It's Right here- it's Right now!
- an important something about storytelling
- ▼ January (21)