I have friends who are Quakers, friends who are Unitarian Universalists, friends who Dialogue in the Bohmian tradition, friends who are Mystics, friends who are Poets, and so many other friends who live lives of wisdom and wonder... this is my account of the meeting with these friends...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wanye Dyer made a feature flick


Its called Ambition to Meaning

http://www.ambitiontomeaning.com/

Wayne Dyer has his first movie come out- and its free today for "Ellen fans", apparently - (just went through the process- much easier than most- asks for name and address- did not have to go back to my email to receive a code or anything... just give the info and get a streaming link to watch right away)

Trailer on YouTube

IMDB page

Molly Bryant ... Sarah

Michael DeLuise ... David

Portia de Rossi ... Denise Moore

Wayne Dyer ... Himself

etc...

if you exit to watch later, then you have to use the link they send you in email to reenter (at the place you left off- which for me was just before the closing credits end- so I dont know yet how that works fully)

REVIEW:
Yeah, you gotta love a movie where you start disliking it in the beginning because it feels "canned" and predictable- then it builds into a moment where a tear actually comes to ones face- and it ends with a huge smile on ones face, and a GREAT ending credit song!

See it! - well well worth it I think... its a movie I would have written (actually thought about something very very very similar to this) an Dyer beat me to it... and good for him! and good for anyone who watches...

oh, and what an interesting moment to find where that tear came for me... Ill not mention now- till you guys get a chance to see it- but I think the tear-moment was probably specific to me (dont know that anyone else would necessarily have the same reaction to this part) ...and it "opened" something that Ive been looking at this past two weeks or so... very very interesting moment, that...

No comments: